Whether you are in between meetings, visiting from out of town, or just need to get out of the office, here are our favorite places to get some work done in the city.
- Sofa Café, 217 Newbury Street
You can ask for the WiFi password after you order. We recommend the Iced Berry Tea.
- Boston Public Library, 700 Boylston Street
We love working in the Bates Hall for a quiet space with power outlets. Cell phone off!
- Barrington Coffee, 303 Newbury Street
On a beautiful day, you can grab a coffee or tea and sit outside just below the busy street.
- Neighborhoods Cafe, 96 Peterborough Street
It's a small cafe with outdoor picnic tables. During the fall, order their Chai-der.
- Pavement Coffee House, 1334 Boylston Street
Although the music and crowd can be loud, they offer free WiFi for an hour. There's also a location on BU campus.
- Caffè Nero, 564 Tremont Street
A great spot to stop before dinner plans in the South End with great pastries.
- Flour Bakery, 1595 Washington Street
When you need to grab lunch while working, this is the perfect spot. Start with dessert!
- Ziggy's Coffee Bar, 102 Tremont Street
Just across the street from Park St. station, this is the perfect place for a quick stop.
- Render Coffee, 121 Devonshire Street
The design of the space should get your creative juices flowing- and the coffee helps!
- Boston Common Coffee, 10 High Street
With a larger location over on Washington Street, this one is a bit quieter and less busy.
- Barrington Coffee, 346 Congress St.
We love the large tables here that are great for meetings and their delicious espresso.
Have a favorite place in the city to work? Share it with us!